Thursday, September 11, 2008

Graf#6

It took me a while to come up with this topic. I kept thinking about this paper from the wrong angle, not incorporating “I” into it. Years back when I was in High school, My English teacher for the last two years was one of those “NEVER USE I” types. After being brainwashed to think that way it was tuff to break away from it. I finally came up with the basement project because it has been a thought in the back of my mind recently and I have nothing more than ideas to go by. I think this will help me when the time comes to do it in the spring of 09’. What do think?, good or at least worthwhile topic?

1 comment:

johngoldfine said...

Refinishing that DRY basement--sure, that's an isearch project. God only knows what those hs English teachers are up to....