Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Graf #11

First off… Don’t change anything!! This has been an excellent course and I’m happy I got to take it with you. You somehow managed to open my mind to a world of English I never experienced back in high school. My memories of English were the dreaded ‘Read to Kill a Mockingbird’ or ‘A Tale of Two Cities’ and write a massive book report. I never was able to write what I wanted to and this course changed all that. As I said before, don’t change, adjust or rearrange anything…its great just the way it is.

Looking back at all the stuff I’ve written, the one that I like the most was the last one. It was supposed to be a comparison but it wasn’t, it just came out--like a voice in the back of my mind came through telling me what to write faster than I could type it. Thanks for opening that doorway, even though I had fun with every assignment. I actually gained a lot of good information out of the Isearch too. I will be using what I learned in the upcoming months when it comes time to get down and dirty with the basement.

Thanks again for the great course. =D

2 comments:

johngoldfine said...

The old timers talked about inspiration which literally meant a wind, a breath, a spirit from outside somehow entering and guiding you. Occasionally writers have this experience of inspiration--of course, it's nothing from outside, it's all from inside--and what a thrill when one feels it and the piece writes itself. I could tell that was what had happened and was quite excited to read it.

Anonymous said...

Janes Tits!!!